Author Topic: MMS-01 Serpent Custom Ver. Puff  (Read 2806 times)

May 27, 2008, 10:15:28 PM
Read 2806 times

Pufferfiz

• Information
    • View Profile
ok
well after lets say 7 months of on and off work i finaly finish my most ampisious project yet.
so many mods!
omg give me a oob please ..
i think in real life the colors seem to contrast them selfs to much. i think my white was to white and my greens not brown enough.
but in the photos ( with a little level adjustment) and they seem right.
not to many problems with this. i mean you know those miss haps that happen RIGHT WHEN YOUR GONA FINISH...  :doh:
i get those to often.. mm

well here you go.
and i went a head and spent 20 mins of my time making this little cg into image thing.  :D

i found a crease in my blue paper!   :angry:

May 28, 2008, 02:17:26 AM
Reply #1

mathis478

• [Automata]
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • Maru
Besides the thruster bells, what other mods did you do? I'm not very familiar with Endless Waltz designs, so I might have missed them. The neck looks a little too tall to me, but that might be the kit's shortcoming and not you. It could have used some shortening or bulking up of the neck area.

Other than that the finished work looks great. Nice subtle weathering and I dig the paint job. If I remember right, the Serpents had a tan - brown legs/arms and torso and a greenish gray chest and shoulders, but I like the white on olive drab a whole lot better. More contrast, which I'm all about. Good work.
Trust the robot.

May 28, 2008, 12:52:05 PM
Reply #2

Pufferfiz

• Information
    • View Profile
nah the neck was me, i before it had little movement. so i put on a different joint and that caused that raised neck. i try not to think about it  :meh:

there was many improvements. i created some opening, sharpening, beads.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 12:53:02 PM by Pufferfiz »