Author Topic: MS-09R Rick Dom  (Read 3145 times)

July 09, 2008, 08:23:38 AM
Read 3145 times

STR1KU

• Information
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I just finished this guy  :D  actually it's already done some time ago just waiting to be painted... I did very rough mod, need to learn to do more proper moding.. so please bear with me  :P
The decals from samueldecals, first time using it.... have to be extra carefull coz it's quite thin  :wacko:
Anybody can help me with taking pic colour, my camera always showing that the colour is quite blue when actually my eyes seeing more purple colour..... already tried adjusting white balance and other adjustments.. even tried ultra violet light also no different... Any tips would be appreciated  ;)

Some of the action pose  :P

All comments and critics are welcome  ^_^  Thanks for viewing  ^_^

July 09, 2008, 04:53:58 PM
Reply #1

DrDazzle

• back to formula?
  • Information
    • View Profile
Rough? What's rough? That is a pretty solid job you did. The panel lines are well placed, and the color scheme is a good variation on the original.

July 10, 2008, 06:31:56 AM
Reply #2

chaos_theory

• Is Boldy Going Nowhere
  • Information
  • Help Editors
  • I think he did a little too much LDS in the 60's
    • View Profile
I agree DrDazzle, you have really made this Dom stand out. I think these are very stong mods. The shoulder armor is well done and symetrical and I almost didn't notice the chest armor.

Sometimes you just have to adjust the color on the computer. Photographing is one of the hardest things to do. Maybe we can talk eyewitness into writing up a photo-lighting help thread since he is a professional photograrpher. ^_^
"Don't tell me. You're from outer space."
"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."

July 13, 2008, 07:26:27 PM
Reply #3

Kiske

• Outlaw
  • Information
  • Help Editors
    • View Profile
    • Ravious Works
Other than a small roughness and crack (?) in the back side of the knee cap. Otherwise you made it look awsome. The blue scheme looks pretty cool aswell!