Author Topic: Ex-S Gundam  (Read 4236 times)

August 31, 2008, 09:30:13 PM
Read 4236 times

STR1KU

• Information
    • View Profile
Just finished this kit, its my entry for plamo forum Group build. Some modification were on the shoulders,chest, legs and some other parts. Scratch build the propelant tanks. Many flaws and mistakes on this kit  :wacko: , some trouble on the masking also  :doh:.... The decals are from Samuel decal. Comments are welcome, thanks for viewing  ^_^

The comparison with the snap fited kit, photo from dalong.net

September 01, 2008, 10:41:36 PM
Reply #1

5thluna

• No SD, No Gundam!
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • 5thluna
hey first you have to remark that this is HGUC, not MG.
great detailed job.
congrats!

September 02, 2008, 07:38:35 AM
Reply #2

STR1KU

• Information
    • View Profile
Yeah it is HGUC.. I forgot to put the tag to the title  :P Thanks for your kind comment 5th Luna, I really appreaciate it  ^_^

September 02, 2008, 07:46:29 AM
Reply #3

AnatoleFarmond

• Fairly Useless
  • Information
  • Help Editors
    • View Profile
Wow, at first I was like. Awesome, a MG Ex-s with some good mods and a overall great looking kit. But I was really impressed when I read that you scratched the backpacks and it's actually a HGUC. I really enjoy and respect the detail that you where able to give this kid with how small it is, and if you do have a lot of mistakes, One has to look hard. But great job, I totally thought this was the master grade and it's a very well built kit. Dont be so hard on yourself! You're very talented.
"No matter how good you get, there will always be someone better than yourself." ~ Char Aznable

September 02, 2008, 08:03:45 AM
Reply #4

STR1KU

• Information
    • View Profile
Wow, at first I was like. Awesome, a MG Ex-s with some good mods and a overall great looking kit. But I was really impressed when I read that you scratched the backpacks and it's actually a HGUC. I really enjoy and respect the detail that you where able to give this kid with how small it is, and if you do have a lot of mistakes, One has to look hard. But great job, I totally thought this was the master grade and it's a very well built kit. Dont be so hard on yourself! You're very talented.

Thanks for your kind comment and encouragement man, I really appreciate your kind word and touched by it  ^_^ Hope to do better decent job for my future kit  :-)

September 10, 2008, 06:53:46 PM
Reply #5

w00tw00t

Wow very nice. Very clean looking and detailed. One of my favorite kits

September 11, 2008, 10:09:39 PM
Reply #6

AnatoleFarmond

• Fairly Useless
  • Information
  • Help Editors
    • View Profile

Thanks for your kind comment and encouragement man, I really appreciate your kind word and touched by it  ^_^ Hope to do better decent job for my future kit  :-)

And I'm looking forward to seeing it!
"No matter how good you get, there will always be someone better than yourself." ~ Char Aznable

September 15, 2008, 10:32:31 AM
Reply #7

dr_feelgood

• Information
    • View Profile
    • Mechaion Designs
Great job, not to mention its an HGUC! I love the tanks!  :D